You may be astonished to know that there are 40 trillion bacteria found on your body, most of which is located in your gut. These are a combination of yeast, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and protozoa. Every individual is made up of different combinations of all this bacteria, with no two people being the same, not even identical twins.
We have been conditioned to think that all bacteria is bad, but in reality, your stomach needs some good bacteria, which is part of your gut microbiome.
Naturally, you want the bacteria in your body to be good. There are various things that influence this good bacteria, and other things that can set it awry.
We have found the best methods you can use to improve microbiome and gut bacteria. The sooner you start implementing these into your daily regimen, the sooner you can see the effects good gut bacteria can have on your health, from simply having a flatter stomach to fixing severe digestive disorders.
- Eat a wide range of foods
- Eating lots of fruits and vegetables
- Avoid taking antibiotics
- Take in prebiotics in your food sources
- Going to the gym can assist in improving microbiome and gut bacteria
- Load up on the polyphenols
- Use Premium Probiotic Supplements
Eat a wide range of foods
When you have a diverse microbiome, you are setting yourself up for health. The more strains of bacteria one has in their diet, the more these strains may work to produce a healthy microbiome.
Those diets that are heavily saturated in fats and sugars will not produce a healthy gut (especially sugars). This is often found true in the Western Diet. In these traditional diets, it is not unusual to have foods produced from 12 plants and 5 animals.
Therefore, it has been seen that those in Africa and South America have better diversity in gut microbiome than those residing in the United States and Europe.
If you crave sweet foods, consider any of the following to curb your desire for sweeter tasting foods: sweet potatoes, mango, dark chocolate, honey, bananas, apples, and berries.
Eating lots of fruits and vegetables
Along with legumes and beans, it’s another way to keep your microbiome healthy. All of these foods are excellent fiber sources, which makes it harder for the body to digest. Good examples of these include raspberries, chickpeas, broccoli, whole grains, bananas, and apples. Diets that are rich in these may help prevent disease forming bacteria.
Avoid taking antibiotics
These will only destroy the good bacteria in your gut. While they can assist in getting rid of various illnesses, they do not know where to stop. It is also a good idea to skip any meat products that have been treated with antibiotics too.
Take in prebiotics in your food sources
Various prebiotics have been proven to decrease insulin, triglyceride, and cholesterol levels in individuals who are obese. This, in turn, could assist in preventing conditions such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Excellent sources of prebiotic foods include apples, onions, wheat bread, oats, red kidney beans, and mushrooms.
Going to the gym can assist in improving microbiome and gut bacteria
If you are looking for ways to keep your stress levels low while helping a healthy stomach, consider walking. Just 30 minutes can greatly improve gut health.
Load up on the polyphenols
Good examples of these include green tea, grape skin, dark chocolate, cocoa, blueberries, almonds, broccoli, nuts, blackberries, olives, coffee, and vegetables such as onions and artichokes. Herbs and spices such as cloves and peppermint are also full of polyphenols.
This can help improve microbiome and gut bacteria to help nourish your stomach. Probiotics products contain live microorganisms and yeasts which naturally live in our bodies that offer many health advantages.
These premium probiotic products are generally taken by mouth with a full glass of water. The good bacteria from these pills will stomp down the bad bacteria, fighting off any sickness and infections.
The good bacteria from premium probiotic products will support a healthy immune system and assist the body in controlling inflammation. The probiotics will also help to digest food and breakdown and absorb medications.
Biotics 8 Overview:
- Biotics 8 is a high-performance formula containing both pre and probiotics. With this revolutionary formula, you will have more energy each day while restoring the gut microbiome health. Your immune system will be strengthened, bowel movements will be easier, and you will be happier.
- Made in the USA, this formula is gluten-free, all natural, soy-free, and dairy-free, It has zero preservatives, will not be refrigerated, and is GMP certified.
- Works great for those individuals that are overworked and stressed, students who need a boost to improve mental health, high achievers, and males over the age of 40.
- With free shipping on all orders, there is a 100% guarantee with 60 days to test the product out. A one month supply, which is 90 pills, will run $60. The more you purchase, the more you save.
- Biotics 8 is completely safe, using science-backed live-strains of probiotics. Within 2 weeks, you may feel better digestion, an increase in energy, a better mood, and decreased IBS symptoms.
Biotics 8 Customer reviews:
Please submit your Biotics 8 review only if you have used the product.
Submit your review
- 7 Methods to Improve Your Microbiome and Gut Bacteria – Best Prebiotics & Probiotic Product to Use - October 21, 2022
- The Use Of Wheatgrass – Find Out If Pets Can Eat It - April 13, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Snore-free, Natural Living - July 8, 2019
- 5 Pieces of “Health Advice” to Ignore Like The Plague, Experts Say - January 26, 2019
- 10 Ways to Boost Your Memory & Focus… The Green Way! - January 24, 2019
- The Final Straw: What’s All The Fuss About? - December 4, 2018
- Can The Psychedelic Ayahuasca Help Beat Depression? - August 6, 2018
- 3 Ways to Get The Kids Used to The Great Outdoors - February 18, 2018
- Eating Naturally And Not Scaring Yourself To Death - October 13, 2017
- Living An Organic Lifestyle - October 2, 2017